- Address: 449 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60654
- Telephone: (312) 661-1434
- Price (after tax + tip): $25
- Rating: 13.5/20
- Value: 5/5
- Average Dining Time: 15-60 minutes
- Style: Casual Mexican
- Notable: Great hot chocolate
Every time, I’m in Chicago, I stop by XOCO for some casual Mexican food.
The wood-grilled pork ahogada sandwich, in an onion-y tomato broth. (4/5)
The chicharrones, dusted with hot sauce and queso. (4.5/5)
Finished off with an Aztec hot chocolate. (5/5)
One of the casual places well worth packing into any Chicago itinerary.